Vacancy: Salesforce Administrator
We are looking for an early career Salesforce Administrator, with 1+ years of experience in administration and configuration roles to join our London social enterprise, in order to support, consolidate and expand our Salesforce capabilities. You will work within a small technical team primarily supporting our Sales and Accounts teams, as well as performing support and business analytics functions to clients within our partner community.
Our ideal candidate will have great interpersonal skills, and be an efficient and confident Salesforce user, with proven experience of Salesforce configuration and administration. You will be working with a variety of stakeholders (internal and external), have a firm understanding of the business requirements, and will need to be able to prioritise tasks effectively. You will also be a key part of the team in ensuring that Salesforce is used effectively, including training internal and external users.
As part of a small team working on a constantly evolving platform, there will also be opportunities to expand and develop your capabilities, both in Salesforce administration and development. Our ideal candidate will take initiative and actively seek out new solutions to problems.
- At least +1 years hands on Salesforce administration experience
- Experience completing administration requests/configuration – workflows assignment rules, objects, page layouts, reports, validation, custom permissions, sharing
- Experience managing the process of implementing improvements and new functionality within Salesforce
A plus to have:
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification
- Data Analysis, Visualisation and Communication Experience
- Experience working with Visualforce
- Non-profit experience
- A strong interest in social value and sustainability issues
- Great communication skills
- Stakeholder management and training
About the Social Value Portal
The Social Value Portal is a young London-based Software as a Service (SaaS) business which works with public and private sector clients across the UK. Our mission is to provide an evidence-based approach to measuring and delivering social value. There are three essential components to our business, which are underpinned by the National Social Value Measurement Framework:
- Managing, monitoring and reporting social value using the online Portal;
- Research & development of methodologies and products to support the Portal;
- Consultancy and advisory work with clients to assist in the development of social value strategies and approaches
Social value is a rapidly developing agenda for addressing societal challenges using an integrated triple bottom line (economic / social / environment) approach. We are at the leading edge of developing social value methodologies and approaches to measuring and delivering social value and our clients need conceptual and strategic support and advice, as well as the tools that the Portal offers.
Our rapidly expanding client-base comes from a range of sectors, including central & local government, health, real estate and development, engineering & construction, nuclear and financial services, and the third sector.
We are a social enterprise and, where we can, offer support to charities to understand the impact of their services and how to measure and report on that impact.
If you are interested…
Send your CV plus a covering note explaining why you are interested and why you think you are suitable for the role to email@example.com
Closing date for submissions: 15th March 2019
Reports to: Head of Technology
Working Hours: 40 per week
Salary: £27,000-£34,000 depending on experience
Location: Social Value Portal offices, London
Please not that we are unable to accept international candidates who require sponsorship for a work VISA at this stage.
As part of the recruitment process, the Social Value Portal Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for information.