Vacancy: Digital Marketing Manager
Social Value Portal is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will help us to build a brand that is competitive and future-proof.
Your role of Digital Marketing Manager will involve a broad range of activities, and there will be opportunities to gain exposure to a range of new projects including new and updated websites; conferences and events; online and offline campaigns; and sales collateral creation. There will also be some opportunity to create content such as web pages or social media posts.
Our ideal candidate will harness the power and benefits of data analysis to deliver a superior one-to-one customer experience across the customer journey, to fuel B2B growth and drive revenue.
You will join the team at a very exciting stage of our company growth, as the business scales rapidly. We need a candidate who will work with the team to strike the right balance between SEO and valuable content, whilst staying organised and working well with our systems.
- Execution of digital marketing strategy, including creating and managing digital marketing campaigns across; PPC, Paid Social, Display and SEO.
- Regular monitoring and reporting, across key KPIs; traffic, conversion rate, revenue, sales, CTR, CCA, CPM, etc.
- Producing ongoing keyword gap analysis, identifying and implementing opportunities to drive relevant organic traffic through engaging content creation.
- Researching our sectors and industries, understanding our positioning and researching SEO trends to improve campaigns.(e.g. to inform ad targeting, retargeting, creative and keyword selection)
- List management including analysing list health and segmentation strategy.
- Maintaining and optimising SEO on web properties, liaising with development agency(s)/marketing team where required.
- Driving higher quality website traffic, time on site and engagement through engagement strategies.
- Monitoring backlinks and proactively managing the website link profiles.
- Leading and executing A/B testing and customer experience testing (e.g. on website) throughout the customer journey (e.g looking at ad creative, ad placement, audiences, landing page experience, conversion tactics, post-conversion loyalty)
- Increasing engagement on social media
- Driving conversion across channels (website “demo”, social, digital ads)
- Configuring automation workflows and monitoring marketing automation software.
- Designing and implementing promotion, cross-sell and conversion rate optimisation strategies to deliver increased leads into the sales funnel.
- Collaborating with the sales team to support prospect interactions.
- Supporting other digital marketing activities as and when required.
Essential skills / experience:
- 3-5 years’ marketing experience in a digital marketing, digital analyst or acquisition specialist role, with a focus on SEO and data
- Experience using conversion optimisation tools such as Hotjar, Optimizely, Leadfeeder, running growth tests, A/B testing copy, creatives, landing pages, user journeys and iterating on results.
- Experience using key suite of SEO and PPC tools to drive performance (e.g. ahrefs, Google Analytics/Search Console/Data Studio/AdWords, LinkedIn Marketing and Sales, Facebook Business Manager, etc.)
- Experience with using CRM (Salesforce) CMS (WordPress) and marketing automation software (e.g. Hubspot).
- Demonstratable experience of SEO research and application to drive growth.
- A data-obsessed mindset, with clear web and MQL reporting skills.
- Strong numerical and reporting skills with advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills with the ability to manipulate data Use existing tools, dashboards to help
- Excellent time management skills, able to plan, organise, and schedule workloads to hit deadlines and deliver on KPIs, in a fast-paced and flexible environment.
- High level of attention to detail and structure
- Highly driven and ambitious, an excellent communicator who is naturally collaborative and excels as part of a team
- Experience of B2B SaaS marketing
- CIM/ IDM or similar qualification, or other evidence of self-progression within marketing.
- A creative thinker with a genuine motivation for our mission to make social value mainstream and passion for social impact a plus
- Curiosity to find new opportunities, problem-solve, test, learn and improve
- Understanding of the implications of GDPR on any marketing activities
Job type: Full-time, open to flexible options
Salary: £30k-40k per annum, dependant on experience
Location: London, temporarily remote
(Note: Employees are currently working from home following government advice. We continue to review the situation and will return to the office when it is safe to do so.)
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Value Portal is a fair and inclusive employer, and we are committed to promoting equal opportunities for everyone. Our values of equality, transparency, rigour and commitment are embedded in everything we do. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Diversity across all measures brings better conversations, stronger friendships and improved outcomes for all. We look forward to welcoming you.
Please note that all Social Value employees are currently working from home following local Government advice. Our Senior Management Team continue to review the situation and we will return to the office only when it is safe to do so.