Vacancy: Customer Success (Social Value) Advisor
About the Social Value Portal
Social value is a rapidly developing approach to addressing societal challenges and aiming to create flourishing and sustainable communities and places.
The Social Value Portal is a young London & Manchester-based Software as a Service (SaaS) business which works with public and private sector clients across the UK. We have a suite of user-friendly, online collaboration tools that enable our clients in the public, private and community and voluntary sectors to work together to deliver social value, based around an evidence-led social value measurement framework which we developed, called the TOMs (Themes, Outcomes and Measures).
There are three essential components to our business, which are underpinned by the TOMs:
- Managing, monitoring and reporting social value using the online Portal
- Research & development of methodologies and products to support the Portal
- Consultancy and advisory work with clients to assist in the development of social value strategies and approaches.
About the role
We are looking for self-starter individuals to join our busy Customer Success team of Social Value Advisors who manage a growing portfolio of public and private sector clients across the UK that use our online platform to measure, manage and report on social value.
You will have strong digital, analytical, project management and client management skills, and recognise the importance of public services and social value.
You will be able to work as part of a dynamic team as well as be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment to ensure the smooth delivery of multiple client projects at any given time. This is a hands-on role that requires a proactive individual who is willing to learn, use their initiative and has experience managing the direct day-to-day relationship for key accounts.
- Onboard, manage and expand accounts for a wide range of clients
- Support for our online users, helping clients to get the most out of the Portal
- Review high volumes of data and evidence to be measured alongside framework tools
- Develop reports on outcomes and achievements
- Analyse project performance and metrics
- Client relationship management, retention & renewal
- Daily use of Salesforce platform
- 2+ years post-education working experience
- Customer success/ consulting/ project management background with experience managing key client relationships (ideally within the tech and/or sustainability industries)
- Good communication skills and comfortable leading client presentations and meetings
- Confidence working alongside senior leadership/management
- High level of numeracy and a good academic standard in a numerical or mathematical discipline
- Comfortable working with web applications with the ability to explain functionality of an application or programme to clients in simple terms
- Organised and structured approach to working with great attention to detail
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, sustainability, or STEM subjects
- Experience in customer success and relationship management
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Confident using databases, data analysis and statistics
- Salary of £25,000 – £28,000 per year depending on experience + 10% OTE
- Flexible working
- Private health & dental
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced pension program
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Fast-growing business with great potential for career progression into leadership/ management positions or into other departments of interest e.g. project management/ consulting/ sales.
Fully remote currently. When it is safe to do so, this position will be home-based with travel to client meetings and our London and Manchester offices occasionally.
Please note that all Social Value Portal employees are currently working from home following local Government advice. Our Senior Management Team continue to review the situation and we will return to the office only when it is safe to do so.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, send your CV plus a covering note explaining why you are interested and why you think you are suitable for the role to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to sex, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, criminal history, or disability status. Only applicants with the right to work in the UK can be considered.