Vacancy: Admin Assistant – Customer Success
About the Social Value Portal
Social value is about delivering economic, social, and environmental sustainability to help create flourishing communities and places. The Social Value Portal has a suite of user-friendly, online collaboration tools that enable its clients in the public, private and community and voluntary sectors to work together to deliver social value.
The Social Value Portal is a young London & Manchester-based Software as a Service (SaaS) business which works with public and private sector clients across the UK. Our mission is to provide an evidence-based approach to measuring and delivering social value. There are three essential components to our business, which are underpinned by the National Social Value Measurement Framework:
- Managing, monitoring, and reporting social value using the online Portal.
- Research & development of methodologies and products to support the Portal.
- Consultancy and advisory work with clients to assist in the development of social value strategies and approaches.
Social value is a rapidly developing agenda for addressing societal challenges using an integrated triple bottom line (economic / social / environment) approach. We are at the leading edge of developing social value methodologies and approaches to measuring and delivering social value and our clients need conceptual and strategic support and advice, as well as the tools that the Portal offers.
About the role
We are looking for someone to work with the lead administrator in supporting our Customer Success team in all contract management admin tasks for our growing portfolio of public sector customers across the UK who use our software to report and manage social value.
You will have strong customer service and analytical skills to support the Social Value Advisors (SVA) in delivering a high level of service for bidders, suppliers and clients who use the Social Value Portal.
You will be supporting the day-to-day management of customer accounts, this will include, but not be limited to:
- Contract Management Support:
- Drafting and issuing supplier engagement letters, Terms and Conditions and Social Value Target confirmations.
- Contacting suppliers to ensure they complete contracts and pay invoices in a timely manner.
- Contacting suppliers to encourage them to engage with the Social Value Portal, ensure they have access to the training and guidance they need, and enter their data ahead of deadlines.
- Using Salesforce in managing opportunities from initial stages through to finalising details for invoicing.
- Ensuring that Salesforce is kept up to date with contact and contract details for clients and suppliers.
- Escalating any issues with supplier engagement to the relevant SVA or client.
- Managing contract management pipeline across the Customer Success team, understanding different client requirements and fee structures.
- Monitoring specific inboxes and actioning the received information and updating the portal and relevant SVA
- General support for the Customer Success team, such as:
- Help with the building and continuous support of a customer knowledge base.
- Adding new accounts, contacts, projects, and opportunities on Salesforce.
- Building reports on Salesforce to support and inform project management for the Customer Success team
- An interest in making a difference, sustainability, and social value.
- Computer literacy (Office 365, SharePoint)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and an ability to prioritise requests from a large team.
- Motivated, proactive, and able to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Previous administrative experience would be desirable, especially experience working on Salesforce or another CRM cloud software application.
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £20-23k per annum
If you are interested in the role, send your CV and a covering note explaining why you are interested and why you think you are suitable for the role to email@example.com.
Please note that all Social Value employees are currently working from home following local Government advice. Our Senior Management Team continue to review the situation and we will return to the office only when it is safe to do so.