Webinar - Launch of the Central Government TOMs Mapping Tool
This webinar was originally broadcast on 24 November 2022 and is now available to watch on-demand. Download the slides here.
The Social Value Model sets out the government’s priorities for social value in procurement. After public consultation, Social Value Portal have developed a tool to support mapping the National TOMs reporting towards the Model’s framework.
Tune in on Thursday 24 November, as we launch the Central Government TOMs Mapping Tool, which aims to make delivering social value much simpler for organisations who are bidding for central government work.
- The Central Government TOMs Mapping Tool and how it works
- How different authorities are using the Social Value Model during procurement, and how businesses are responding
- Is the Social Value Model still relevant, and does it address current community challenges?
- How relevant are the Model’s guidelines around COVID-19?
- What good looks like and how you can measure beyond procurement
We will be joined by a panel of experts:
- Nikki Rowbottom, Senior Consultant – 7 Step Solutions
- Gareth Ellis, Business, Technology & Digital Transformation Delivery Lead – Accenture
- Jason Richards, Solutions Architect, Social Value – Mitie
- Chris Payne, Senior Bid Director – Mitie
- Guy Battle, CEO – Social Value Portal
- Chloe Melvin, Senior Social Value Advisor – Social Value Portal
- Olivia Sutcliffe, Senior Social Value Advisor – Social Value Portal
Register to attend today.
Other webinars and on-demand content
Webinar - Can we address the cost of living and climate crisis at the same time?
In this session, we'll be looking at how both the cost of living and climate crisis may be more interlinked than they appear.
Webinar - Society as a network: The Durham County Pound
Join us as we dive into the County Durham Pound project and how it presents a golden opportunity for driving the place-based social value agenda.
Webinar - Addressing the cost of living through social value
As food prices go up, our upcoming webinar discusses what organisations can do to support those in need.
Webinar - Demystifying the TOMs for suppliers
In this webinar, we cover tips, tricks and advice for suppliers on how report social value.