Webinar - Addressing the cost of living through social value
The cost of living crisis has hit supermarket shelves across the UK, and it has become increasingly clear that even more people are depending on food banks to provide for them and their loved ones.
The Trussell Trust has reported that deliveries of aid parcels have seen an increase by 14% compared to the pre-pandemic period, with over 2.1 million parcels delivered since the Spring of 2021.
Join this panel discussion featuring Social Value Portal and our friends at Neighbourly, as they discuss how organisations can assist food banks and support networks that feed people in need.
- Get ideas on how to ease the cost of living for the most vulnerable
- Learn how you can support food banks and distribution networks
- See how to report it in social value terms
- Matthew Cole, Fuel Bank Innovator and Consumer Champion at Fuel Bank Foundation
- William Conrad Troughton, Account Director at Neighbourly
- Lucy Daniels, Outreach and Communications Manager at East Lothian Foodbank
- Nathan Goode, Chief Strategy Officer at Social Value Portal
Register to attend now
Other webinars and on-demand content
Webinar - Demystifying the TOMs for suppliers
In this webinar, we cover tips, tricks and advice for suppliers on how report social value.
Webinar - The National TOMs 2022
Catch up on our National TOMs 2022 updates webinar. Learn how to get more from the National TOMs, and hear more from
NSVC22 on demand: Council show case
This session is dedicated to showcasing some of the great examples that Councils are delivering across the UK. Designed for Councillors, procurement officers and suppliers who want to be inspired!