Webinar - Demystifying the TOMs for suppliers
This webinar was originally broadcast on 18 August 2022 and is now available to watch on-demand
Are you a supplier looking for advice on how to simplify your reporting and tender process? Or simply want help to understand the National TOMs?
We know supply chains across the UK help to build stronger communities. And we know that reporting on this activity can be tricky.
Join our webinar on Thursday, 18 August. We will gather experts on the TOMs, who will provide invaluable advice to help you can report on your social value.
In this session we will cover:
- Real-life actionable tips on reporting social value
- A chance to give supplier feedback on the TOMs
- Upcoming platform developments with the Portal
- Chair: Chris Stevens, Senior Social Value Manager
- Chloe Melvin, Senior Social Value Advisor
- Olivia Sutcliffe, Senior Social Value Advisor
- Shahla Mack, Procurement Executive