The Social Value Portal have been working with ESPO to incorporate social value into their procurement frameworks, enabling their customers to obtain the benefits of social value.
ESPO’s frameworks are available to customers across the public sector and already promote high quality, value for money procurement for the sector. The inclusion of social value is the next step forward in supporting ESPO’s customers to deliver economic, social and environmental value for their communities.
Through working with us, ESPO’s goals are:
- To help public bodies across the UK realise the benefits social value can bring to their communities when using our frameworks.
- Make the process of incorporating and measuring social value more accessible within public sector procurement.
- Set a new benchmark and standard for best practice in how social value is managed by framework providers.
- Drive change in the sector.
- Embed social value at an unprecedented scale, across 120 frameworks, providing goods and services across the spectrum of local authority buying requirements.
A number of frameworks have been enabled to include social value and details of these frameworks that are now available for customers to access below. We will continue to update this list over the year.
|121_20||Sandwiches, Food-to-Go, Confectionery and Snacks||01/07/2020|
|229_20||Curtains, Blinds and other Associated Services||01/09/2020|
|695_20||Furnishing for Library and Community Buildings||02/09/2020|
|256_20||Highways Electrical Connections and Minor Installation Work||01/11/2020|
|376E_20||eBooks, Audiobooks and Print Books||04/11/2020|
|263_21||Total Cleaning Services Solution||05/01/2021|
|198_21||Water system risk assessment and water hygiene monitoring services||05/01/2021|
|245_21||Grounds Maintenance Services||06/01/2021|
|58_21||Ready Meal Solutions||01/04/2021|
|676_21||Total Facilities Management||01/05/2021|
|271_20||Vehicle Hire – Self Drive||01/10/2020|
|203_21||TeleCare & TeleHealth||14/06/2021|