About the role
We are looking for self-starter individuals to join our busy Customer Success team of Social Value Advisors who manage a growing portfolio of public and private sector clients across the UK that use our online platform to measure, manage and report on social value.
You will have strong digital, analytical, project management and client management skills, and recognise the importance of public services and social value.
You will be able to work as part of a dynamic team as well as be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment to ensure the smooth delivery of multiple client projects at any given time. This is a hands-on role that requires a proactive individual who is willing to learn, use their initiative and has experience effectively managing the direct day-to-day relationship for key accounts.
- Client relationship management and retention
- Onboard, manage and expand accounts for a wide range of public and private sector clients
- Support for our online users, helping clients to get the most out of the Portal and the TOMs framework
- Review high volumes of social value data and evidence measured on the Portal
- Develop client-facing reports on outcomes and achievements
- Analyse project performance and metrics
- Daily use of Salesforce platform
- 1+ years post-education working experience
- Customer success/ project management background with experience managing key client relationships (ideally within the tech and/or sustainability industries)
- Good communication skills and comfortable leading client presentations and meetings
- Confidence working alongside senior leadership/management
- High level of numeracy and ability to work with data
- Comfortable working with web applications with the ability to explain the functionality of an application or programme to clients in simple terms
- An organised and structured approach to working with great attention to detail
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, sustainability, or STEM subjects
- Experience in customer success and relationship management
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Confident using databases, data analysis and statistics
Social value is at the heart of everything we do here at Social Value Portal. As such, robust policies and additional benefits for staff are key internal initiatives, including a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme. To benefit our communities, all our employees are entitled to 48 hours (6 days) paid volunteering time, in addition to annual leave. It is expected that all employees combine their expert skills and passions to go above and beyond by volunteering in local projects for the benefit of our society.
- Salary of £28,000 per year (depending on experience) + 10% OTE
- Flexible working
- Private health & dental
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced pension program
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Fast-growing business with great potential for career progression
Fully remote currently. When it is safe to do so, this position will be office-based in either our London or Manchester offices, with travel to client meetings occasionally.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, send your CV and a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and why you believe you are a good fit for the role to: email@example.com.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to sex, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, criminal history, or disability status. Only applicants with the right to work in the UK can be considered. 7
Social value is a rapidly developing approach to addressing societal challenges and aiming to create flourishing and sustainable communities and places.
Social Value Portal is a young London and Manchester-based software business which works with public and private sector clients across the UK. We have a suite of user-friendly, online collaboration tools that enable our clients in the public, private and community and voluntary sectors to work together to deliver social value, based around an evidence-led social value measurement framework which we developed, called the National TOMs (Themes, Outcomes and Measures).
There are three essential components to our business, which are underpinned by the National TOMs:
- Managing, monitoring and reporting social value using the online Portal
- Research and development of methodologies and products to support the Portal
- Consultancy and advisory work with clients to assist in the development of social value strategies and approaches