We are pleased to announce a National Social Value Conference aimed at bringing together the private, public and third sector and providing them with the skills and confidence to implement social value.
The all-day event will be held at the Studio in Birmingham covering a range of key issues including:
– A National TOMs Framework – or how to create your own social value calculator
– Integrating social value into Planning
– Best practice case studies from Procurement
– The challenge and opportunity of Devolution
– Community engagement – how do we make this real?
– Maximising SMEs and 3rd Sector opportunities in procurement and commissioning
Places will be limited.