The Listening Tree provides these businesses with access to local community initiatives and needs so that they can meet the requirements of The Act.
If you want to get noticed then we encourage you to register and upload information about what you are doing in your community.
- Present you community project
- Meet Businesses that may choose to partner with you to improve their Social Value
- Learn about Social Value and how to measure it
- Meet other communities and learn from each other
- Let your Local Authority now what you are doing
Why not register with project Dirt at the same time as we will be working with them to find the best projects and showcase these on our website.
What we ask you to do
One of the key principles of the Listening Tree is that we want Business and Local Authorities to listen to what you are saying, better understand what you are doing and what you need to make your project a success. We offer you the opportunity to meet them virtually so that you may show case your projects and hopefully form new social partnerships.
- Who are you, who do you represent
- Brief overview of your project
- Why Business should choose your project to support – what’s in it for them
- Contact details and any other relevant information (e.g. links to your website or Project Dirt face page)