You will also learn how to measure and report your social value and present it is a way that makes sense to Business and Public Authorities
If you wish to bid for Public Authority work, you will also be able to get information about their objectives and learn how to present your social value contribution as a part of your bid.
- Local Authority and public sector corporate targets and social value objectives
- Relevant KPIs and Metrics
- How to measure and report Social Impact or Social Value creation.
- Target challenges/needs for public sector especially where there are no specific KPIs or metrics
- Social impact tools like Accounting for Social Value, Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- A market place to meet and get to know businesses who could benefit from your solution
- Meet other Charities, Social Enterprises and Communities that could add value to your solutions and support you in bidding for new work.
- On-line training and qualifications
- Ability to upload information about your charity or community business
- You will be able to download Public Authority Social Value Objectives and targets
- Guidance on measurement and metrics – how are YOU performing, how could YOU improve?
- Good practice and case studies
- Access to other useful links/portals
- Access to on-line training
- Strategy Development
- Social Value Accounting