About UsThe Social Value Portal is an online solution that allows organisations to measure and manage the contribution that their organisation and supply chain makes to society, according to the principles laid out within the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012. Our solution allows organisations to report both non-financial AND financial data and rewards organisations for doing “more good” in the community.
We can measure environmental, social and economic activities and will help identify and measure the additional Social Value delivered through your project in terms that are meaningful to your customers.
- Measurement. You will be able to measure the social value generated by your project and your supply chain to meet the requirements of the Social Value Act.
- Contract Management. You can use the Portal to set targets and then manage the delivery of the social value, including quarterly reporting against targets and management of evidence.
- Customer Reporting. We can set up bespoke dashboards to allow your key customers to follow progress and create their own reports.
- Procurement. Ability to manage tenders and to measure and compare the social value solutions being offered by your suppliers assessed against key customer priorities.
- Displays and Dashboards. Bespoke and easy to access management dashboards and displays including geospatial mapping so that you can identify where value is being delivered within your local area.
Meet The Team
Click here to see our current vacancies. We also welcome applications from talented, enthusiastic people who are looking for a career within social impact and sustainability: please send CVs and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.